Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.Β Β 

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

πŸ”₯ Hot ACEs πŸ”₯ - Hot Tips from πŸ”₯ ACEs on πŸ”₯ Sauce

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

A few  friendly ACE "volunteers" helped me to bring the heat to the Inspire BUZZ.  @NicoleJohnson and @EstherB47  joined me for a little heated discussion about becoming and being an Alteryx ACE.  Together we reminisce about Inspire's past and our ACE journeys.  Armed with nothing but some hot sauce and our willpower (milk at the ready), we set off on a journey to share some insights and also apparently torture ourselves for your entertainment.

Helpful Links:

Inspire Homepage

Register for Inspire

Inspire Session Catalog

ACE Sessions 

Here are a few of our sessions (plus a session from the O.G. of CReW)

• Creating a custom SQL Query Building App with Interface Tools
    Nicole Johnson
  • Speed Tips:  20 Tips in 20 Minutes
    Esther Bezborodko, Joe Lipski ( @joe_lipski )
  • "AI" Your Noise Into Actions
    Alberto "AJ" Guisande ( @Aguisande ) , Mark Frisch
  • To RegEx or Not to RegEx?  That is the Question
    Mark Frisch
  • Alteryx Under the Hood:  How Does the Alteryx Engine Work?
    Adam Riley ( @AdamR )

Fun promo (0:12):

Even though Inspire this year is virtual, it's still going to be full of great content and the opportunity to advance your skills.  Watch the trailer & videos below for some laughs, some tears (from us) and some memories that can't be beat.

Trailer  (0:57):

BEST Un-Official Inspire Session  (33:24):

If you have any other questions about what it's like to be an ACE or about Inspire, sound off in the thread and we'll be sure to jump in to answer!

Want to tag us?  Here we are... Tag and ask us a question...  I double-dog dare you!

@jarrod @mbarone @joe_lipski @Hollingsworth @Samanthaj_hughes @Aguisande @Ken_Black @michael_treadwell @patrick_mcauliffe @patrick_digan @ggruccio @jdunkerley79 @MarqueeCrew @NicoleJohnson @danielbrun @AndrewDataKim @SeanAdams @Treyson @Deanna @CharlieS @BenMoss @AbhilashR @joshuaburkhow @Kenda @EstherB47 @JosephSerpis @ydmuley @ydmuley   @RolandSchubert  @andyuttley @nick612haylund  @ozawa  @PhilipMannering  @fmvizcaino @Ladarthure @rafalolbert  @DavidP  @Nezrin  @cgoodman3  @carlosteixeira  @OllieClarke @cplewis90  @danilang  @T_Willins  @Thableaus  @Jonathan-Sherman  @DawnDuong  @afv2688  @grazitti_sapna  @grossal 

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
6 REPLIES 6
kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

"Anything but Plinko!"

That was a particularly memorable one for me, too, @estherb47 πŸ˜„

SGolnik
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Awesome post you guys!! I loved getting to hear your stories and loved the hot sauce....can I say how bummed I am that hot sauce isn't a color on the decks anymore for Alteryx? I think they should definitely bring it back after these videos!!! #bringbackhotsauce 

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@TaraM 

#BringBackHotSauce

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@MarqueeCrew ...suggestion noted πŸ™‚

@NicoleJohnson  - that photo of us at the Grand Prix...definitely one of my very best Alteryx memories of all time and still my favorite Grand Prix ever. What a Night!!

@estherb47  - OMG "Anything but Plinko!" I spit my drink out - LOL

This was highly entertaining. I miss you guys. xo

Tara McCoy
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I'm just here to support the maligned plinko challenge. It was one of my favorite!!! 

DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

very creative tagline - i like!