Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Get SparkED @ Inspire!!

amais_SparkED
Alteryx
Alteryx

Inspire-Buzz-Community-Keynote-Panel-2.jpg

The countdown to Inspire is on and the SparkED team is getting excited!

We have a ton of fun engagement opportunities for everyone (and SWAG), and wanted to start getting the word out about two of our DON'T MISS sessions we will be hosting.

On Wednesday morning, 5/18, DON'T MISS @LDuane's panel with the amazing ACE @clmc9601, 7-11's @rag-ryx, and Cal State University Dean Sri Sundaram. They'll be talking about how SparkED empowers students to learn the data analytics skills they need to hit the workforce running and how those skills can make a positive impact on business on day 1 of a new employee's career journey.

Then on Thursday morning, 5/19, DON'T MISS @LDuane's Keynote session (with a few surprise guests - hint, hint @aanguelov!), where she'll discuss the urgent need for all companies to help Alteryx address the global data analytics skills gap and how you can partner with SparkED to help.

If you just can't wait to help us continue the SparkED buzz, be sure to check out our Job Board. We're looking for hiring managers to post open Alteryx-related jobs they have in their organizations so that our students can see all of the opportunities out there.

And speaking of SWAG, let us know if you'll be checking out our sessions and how you envision partnering with SparkED. The first 5 responses below will receive a SparkED t-shirt you can wear with pride at Inspire.

Excited to see you all in a few weeks!

-Annie

Education | Social Impact | SparkED
11 REPLIES 11
SparkED_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Excited to see everyone at Inspire!

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Very interested on checking this session!

amais_SparkED
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thanks @Thableaus! We'll make sure you get some SparkED swag =)

Education | Social Impact | SparkED
pedrofaria
5 - Atom

Very interested on checking this session!! Can't wait!!

marcusblackhill
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

I'll be checking out! 😁

Treyson
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I am hoping to speak to someone around getting into higher ed organizations. Like if I wanted to pitch a course at the university down the road from me, how do I do that?

Treyson Marks
Senior Analytics Engineer
erich_shiino
7 - Meteor

It will be great to be back in person at Inspire! See you all there! 

SparkED_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Yes, @Treyson!   We generally point people to our SparkED in a Box resource to help make pitches like the one you're mentioning. Please reach out via DM if you want to meet with anyone on our team to help you!

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Shifty
12 - Quasar

Very interested on checking this session!