Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

FREE Certifications Available at Inspire EMEA!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

You can find an update on free certifications in this blog

The Certification team is excited to announce that it will be offering free Alteryx Designer Expert and Alteryx Predictive Master Certification onsite at INSPIRE EMEA on Monday, October 17 and Tuesday, October 18. In addition to being able to take the test for free, candidates will enjoy the fact that the exam will be proctored onsite rather than via the typical online proctoring process.

More information and registration details for these certifications coming soon! In the meantime, if you still need to register for Inspire EMEA click here!

Certification_Designer_Expert.pngCertification_Designer_Predictive.png

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
36 REPLIES 36
LiuZhang
9 - Comet

Hi, if I am in the waiting period for the next try, can I still do it? I assume it is still going through the same process as registering online then do in person at the event?

LauraHVogel
Alteryx
Alteryx

If the individual will be through their waiting period by the event, then they can register using the link events is providing. The process is different than normal, since we are doing onsite proctoring. They need to sign up no later than Wed, Oct 12th through that link, and we will ensure that they're able to test onsite. Again, that's only if they are through their retake waiting period and eligible to retest by the event. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

bmunnings
5 - Atom

Any update on when/where we can sign up to take the certification exams at next month's conference?

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

will definitely be having a go 👍

NataliaV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@bmunnings session scheduler goes live this week! Look out for an email inviting you to build your agenda and reserve your seat in training and certifications

Carlithian
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Would we need to have the training pass to take part in the exam?

peter_gb
9 - Comet

@WillM  Looks like I am unable to register for this as I don't have the training pass, is this intentional? I would have thought that this does not require us to purchase additional training because then it's not really free... :) 

Is there a particular way we should be registering for this? Thanks

Spoiler
Screenshot, will email the address given there as well
exam.png

peter_gb
9 - Comet

Hi @WillM  I got an email today stating that "Unfortunately the exam is a part of the training program, so you would have to purchase the training."

This seems at odds with what was announced above? Please clarify, it doesn't seem very free if we are purchasing a training pass at €800 extra in order to attempt the $150 exam.... Thanks :)

peter_gb
9 - Comet

@NataliaV @LauraHVogel  Please see my above messages regarding the ability to book one of these exams at the conference, I note Will recently left Alteryx so unsure who to direct the message to! Many thanks :)