Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Engagement Badge Task - Your best session of the day?

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Inspire#2Tasks.png

The Virtual Inspire is about to begin and we can't wait for it! The weekly challenges are just the beginning, and we wanted to challenge you even more! Want to play and win new fun badges? Are you ready guys?

Share your feedback below about the best session of the day. Which guru revealed new inspirations? What product development thrilled you? What big news got you excited? What training took you to the next level in data analysis?

Long story, short, what thrilled you? Share your best & favorite session with our community on this thread. 

As you complete this fun task, our Community Managers will be granting you the related badge. Remember! At the end of day 4, if you complete all three tasks, you will get the Engaged User Badge as a reward for going all the way!

INSPIRE-#4tasks.png

Simple as that.

Happy sharing! Check out the Engagement Badge Challenge Post here for the full rundown on activities!

Steph Vitale-Havreng
97 REPLIES 97
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

It's so hard to narrow down but I loved the session from @JosephSerpis@AndyBate, and @Inactive User!

P.S. Congrats Brookson team on the Excellence Award!

VizChic
11 - Bolide

I loved Casey Koopmans session on Supply Chain today

melissa_m
8 - Asteroid

With the proliferation of data source thru API, the Working with APIs was practical and readily usable for my use case.

AndyBate
8 - Asteroid

Glad you enjoyed it! and Thank you very much. 😁

Maskell_Rascal
13 - Pulsar

Just dropped in on @MarqueeCrew's excellent session "To RegEx or Not to RegEx? That Is the Question." My favorite of the day! I'm a sucker for a good RegEx tutorial. 😀

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Maskell_Rascal ,

thanks bud .  check your venmo!

cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Buzz
8 - Asteroid

Enjoying the grand prix. It's impressing how fast they are.

To be honest I cannot wait to attend this in live again. 

Congrats to the winner! 

IMG_20210520_205329.jpg

IMG_20191016_170640.jpg

CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Loving the Grand Prix!  Way to go, Jarrod - #teamVertical!

AdamR_AYX
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

The Grand Prix was just as exciting virtually as in person! Congratulations to @jarrod !

Adam Riley
https://www.linkedin.com/in/adriley/
SusanCS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I loved seeing the Grand Prix for the first time today, and I can imagine how amazing it'll be to see it in person! Can't wait. I was also fascinated by the "Quantum Computing in Alteryx: The Future of Logistics" session from @PhilipMannering@jamielaird, and @smcclendon3. Truly mindblowing in the best possible sense! 

giphy