Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Engagement Badge Task - Your best session of the day?

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Inspire#2Tasks.png

The Virtual Inspire is about to begin and we can't wait for it! The weekly challenges are just the beginning, and we wanted to challenge you even more! Want to play and win new fun badges? Are you ready guys?

Share your feedback below about the best session of the day. Which guru revealed new inspirations? What product development thrilled you? What big news got you excited? What training took you to the next level in data analysis?

Long story, short, what thrilled you? Share your best & favorite session with our community on this thread. 

As you complete this fun task, our Community Managers will be granting you the related badge. Remember! At the end of day 4, if you complete all three tasks, you will get the Engaged User Badge as a reward for going all the way!

INSPIRE-#4tasks.png

Simple as that.

Happy sharing! Check out the Engagement Badge Challenge Post here for the full rundown on activities!

Steph Vitale-Havreng
97 REPLIES 97
phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I wish I could have attended "The Art and Science of Fuzzy Matching" but I had a conflict. For me, I really enjoyed the "Speed Tips: 20 Tips in 20 Minutes" by @Joe_Lipski and @estherb47. No matter how long I've used Alteryx, I love learning little tips that I didn't know before.

Hub119
8 - Asteroid

It was great hearing from Dr. Hannah Fry...  I think I have a new podcast to start listening to.  Looking forward to more sessions tomorrow!

JohnZurales
6 - Meteoroid

I really liked the Intro to API's which took the mystery out and explained a practical process in simple terms. 

The forward looking discussion on the acceleration of history as an outcome of covid was also very thought provoking.     Great Day 1. 

David-Carnes
12 - Quasar

Having to bounce between work and the conference but Hannah Fry's presentation got my attention.

jw68937
8 - Asteroid

I'm going with Joe Strellis's Introduction to Alteryx session because we got the rest of the team to join for this as they are all now getting licenses, it was just at the right level and saved me from doing this session myself (plus he did it much better that I would have 😁

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@phottovy

Thank you for the kind words! So glad our session gave you new tips. I've loved doing these with @Joe_Lipski the past few Inspires!

Cheers,

Esther

ScottG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

My best session of the day was the Keynotes.  I loved hearing from Suresh Vittal about the vision for the Alteryx platform.  Cloud Designer will be a game-changer.

Scott Gurney
Strategic Sales Engineer
Alteryx, Inc.
terry10
11 - Bolide

My favorite session was Jeremy Goldberg's session on Dynamic Workflow Development. Lots of great tips to ensure your workflow doesn't break or choke with future data changes.

https://reg.rainfocus.com/flow/alteryx/inspire21/catalog/page/catalog/session/1616787393750001I0LY

JNBeason
8 - Asteroid

Fareed Zakaria's session was my favorite today! Very insightful!!!

Laurap1228
11 - Bolide

My favorite session of the day was Inspired Experiences - Humanity by the Numbers with Dr. Hannah Fry.

IMG_1227 (002).jpg

I loved the antic dote that in the future, it will only take 3 things to fly a plane:

1. A computer  - to fly the plane

2. A human - to feed the dog

3. A dog - to bite the human each time it tries to take over from the computer