Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Engagement Badge Task - Share you Inspire setup!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey everyone! We're so excited for Virtual Global Inspire and we want to see how you're enjoying the experience. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words! To receive the badge for this challenge, you need to share a picture of your set up.

WillM_1-1621268614151.jpeg

We know that not everyone is comfortable posting a selfie at their desk, though you're certainly welcome to do so! You can share your desk setup, your pets watching an awesome keynote with you, what you're snacking on while attending, Inspire swag, go nuts! The options are truly endless (that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the idea).

Just post your picture in this thread between Tuesday May 18th and Friday May 21 with a short description of what it is we're seeing, and you're done! To quote Ina, "How easy is that?"

Can't wait to see what you all share! Check out the Engagement Badge Challenge Post here for the full rundown on activities!

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
81 REPLIES 81
KerryL
Alteryx
Alteryx

Love the Stickers Terry!

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

As Inspire is virtual I’ve been able to watch it at home. Here’s my evening set up with it set up on the TV!

E3AB3244-4BBE-41E8-830B-8EC07FC88137.jpeg

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Just finished our morning run as our warm up for the epic GP event today!

gp.jpg

I think Zoe needs a GP bandana to match my tee... 😏 @CailinS 

CailinS
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Kenda we actually did bandanas one year, sadly I don't have one!

Cailin Swingle
Customer Experience
Maskell_Rascal
13 - Pulsar

Chewie and I are setup and ready for Day 3! 

Alteryx Inspire'.jpg

JNBeason
8 - Asteroid

Enjoying Inspire with my sleepy fuzzy coworker. 🙂AlteryxInspire2021.jpg

NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

IT'S GRAND PRIX DAY!!!

Grand Prix 2021.jpg

Can't wait to take the "stage" today with my fellow competitors - Alejandro @afv2688 Claire @clmc9601 Dhaval @dhavaldoshi George @George_Walker Harriet @HarrietJack Jarrod @jarrod Kelsey @kelsey_kincaid Kenda @Kenda and Will @will___________ ... It is truly an honor to race with you all!! May the odds be ever in your favor! 😁

Ready... Set... Go!!

Cheers,

NJ

PS. To 3 of my favorite Alteryx humans @JimmyG @CailinS @zperkins ... you make my Alteryx world go round. Thank you again for building this incredible Grand Prix experience for us. ❤️

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

As some Say, watching Inspire : This is the way!

the way.jpg

CailinS
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Ladarthure This is the way.

Cailin Swingle
Customer Experience
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

@Ladarthure, here is some competition !

IMG_20210520_181043.jpg