Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Engagement Badge Task - Share you Inspire setup!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey everyone! We're so excited for Virtual Global Inspire and we want to see how you're enjoying the experience. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words! To receive the badge for this challenge, you need to share a picture of your set up.

WillM_1-1621268614151.jpeg

We know that not everyone is comfortable posting a selfie at their desk, though you're certainly welcome to do so! You can share your desk setup, your pets watching an awesome keynote with you, what you're snacking on while attending, Inspire swag, go nuts! The options are truly endless (that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the idea).

Just post your picture in this thread between Tuesday May 18th and Friday May 21 with a short description of what it is we're seeing, and you're done! To quote Ina, "How easy is that?"

Can't wait to see what you all share! Check out the Engagement Badge Challenge Post here for the full rundown on activities!

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
81 REPLIES 81
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Setup ready in EMEA! Let's be inspired 

Inspire setup-SJH.jpg

@WillM , I also have my "assistant" for Inspire 🤓
Steph Vitale-Havreng
mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I know that face...

*goes to check community stats*

Bulien

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

mceleavey - Inspire 2021.jpg

There's a whole lot of lockdown hair flying about in this thread, so I thought I'd add to it.

M.

Bulien

rropke
Alteryx
Alteryx

Can´t wait to meet again in person! 

Inspire2.jpg

Shifty
12 - Quasar

Shifty_0-1621423468292.png

Special shout-out to my new chair that I ordered back in 2009 which arrived just in time for Inspire - looking forward to spending 3 days sitting down in front of the PC now!

+1 for the lume cube

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

+1 for the LumeCube @Shifty!

I'm set up, working on some weekly challenges whilst tuning into Joe Strellis's ( @JoeS ) discussion on optimizing and automating workflows, perfectly fitting for building workflows for challenges, so lots to take in/apply!

TheOC_0-1621423936016.png

Bulien
MarkJackson
8 - Asteroid

PC.jpg

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@Shifty , like the Bulien Skateboard.

Mine's on the wall behind me.

M.

Bulien