Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Engagement Badge Task - Share you Inspire setup!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey everyone! We're so excited for Virtual Global Inspire and we want to see how you're enjoying the experience. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words! To receive the badge for this challenge, you need to share a picture of your set up.

WillM_1-1621268614151.jpeg

We know that not everyone is comfortable posting a selfie at their desk, though you're certainly welcome to do so! You can share your desk setup, your pets watching an awesome keynote with you, what you're snacking on while attending, Inspire swag, go nuts! The options are truly endless (that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the idea).

Just post your picture in this thread between Tuesday May 18th and Friday May 21 with a short description of what it is we're seeing, and you're done! To quote Ina, "How easy is that?"

Can't wait to see what you all share! Check out the Engagement Badge Challenge Post here for the full rundown on activities!

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
81 REPLIES 81
jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

My workspace:

WIN_20210518_13_29_50_Pro.jpg

PXL_20210518_172532541.jpg

phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Loving the opening keynote!

PH_Setup.jpg

Luke_C
17 - Castor

Can't live without my monitors

Workspace_LC (2).jpg

jfeldkamp123
8 - Asteroid

Went to an inspiring location while Alteryx Inpsire happens 🙂

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Alright, I decided to take a picture with my "assistant" through Inspire.  He's not all that helpful, but he's cute so I can't fire him.

Helper.jpg

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

MaddieJ_0-1621360636308.png

My cat Glenn and I enjoying Dr. DJ Patil. Inspire is really brightening up this gloomy Denver day!

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

20210518_115640.jpg

Just out here living my best sticky-note organization life (and this is a tame amount, I just cleaned them up!).

ACE Emeritus

Currently not putting the girls to bed and getting ready to watch Hannah Fry at Inspire 2021! 🙂

Great to see you all!

Inspire2021.jpg

#Alteryxrocks
LaurenWalkerClx
5 - Atom

Waiting for the next Inspire session to start with my favorite work from home supervisor!

carlosteixeira
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-18 at 15.44.52 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-05-18 at 15.44.52 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-05-18 at 15.44.52.jpeg

Carlos A Teixeira