Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Engagement Badge Task - Share you Inspire setup!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey everyone! We're so excited for Virtual Global Inspire and we want to see how you're enjoying the experience. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words! To receive the badge for this challenge, you need to share a picture of your set up.

WillM_1-1621268614151.jpeg

We know that not everyone is comfortable posting a selfie at their desk, though you're certainly welcome to do so! You can share your desk setup, your pets watching an awesome keynote with you, what you're snacking on while attending, Inspire swag, go nuts! The options are truly endless (that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the idea).

Just post your picture in this thread between Tuesday May 18th and Friday May 21 with a short description of what it is we're seeing, and you're done! To quote Ina, "How easy is that?"

Can't wait to see what you all share! Check out the Engagement Badge Challenge Post here for the full rundown on activities!

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
81 REPLIES 81
JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I'll kick us off!

inspirepic.jpg

shertokj
8 - Asteroid

Is there any digital swag available for the event? I would certainly update my desktop / MS Teams backgrounds to something Alteryx Inspirey. 

Picture of my Automation and Analytics Rig to come post digital swag... 

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

It's getting close!

My setup isn't very inspire-ing, but I did bring my marquee box to the office... If you want to help me come up with a fun message for it, check out Weekly Challenge #250!

kelly_gilbert_0-1621350062324.png          kelly_gilbert_2-1621350274144.png

Hub119
8 - Asteroid

Can't wait to be attending Inspire in person again, but this will have to do in the meantime:

20210518_111149.jpg

dougperez
12 - Quasar

Obscururs (the cat) is the best part of my Setup!!

63fd74c8-55c2-435e-a012-244d06fa3066.jpg

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Watching Inspire on the TV while I work on troubleshooting the bug that causes images to upload sideaways! 🤣 

Unknown 9.35.30 AM.jpeg

Senior Manager, Community Platform + Operations at Alteryx

SusanCS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I can't get our dog, Emerson, to be interested in data, despite my best efforts ... but we're enjoying Inspire in our own ways in the living room!

IMG_6261.jpg

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

I know, I need a haircut!

Untitled-1.jpg

Well, I made a promise when the pandemic started, and still keeping it, so no hair cut until I get vaccinated!

In the meantime... In front of the computer, enjoying Inspire and wanting to be with all of you personally!

Have a great Event all of you!

And from the other side:

20210518_123408.jpg

AndyEllis
7 - Meteor

IMG_7705.jpg