Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

EB Challenge-What is your "Must Do" at Alteryx Inspires?

smatthies
7 - Meteor

What is your "Must Do" or thing you have to do when you attend Alteryx Inspire conferences?

2 REPLIES 2
WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I have to say that for me, since I started at Alteryx in the middle of everything being shut down, there is one main thing that is a "must-do" whenever in-person events start happening again. And that thing is getting to meet everyone from the community in person!  It's one of my favorite parts about working in community and I can't wait for a chance to do it here!

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
smatthies
7 - Meteor

Community and Alteryx staff in all areas seem to be spread all over the country and globe. From a user perspective, I enjoyed seeing them come together in the past Inspires, to get that face to face time after working together virtually. And that was before a pandemic. As a user, Inspire was a great time to catch up with the Alteryx rep for our company and talk about needs or next steps. I also really like the vendor booths and networking. Thanks for your reply!