Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Download the Inspire Mobile App!

Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

The Inspire mobile app is now available! 

Click here to view download instructions for the App Store and Google Play. 

The app is your #1 resource for conference information, session schedules, attendee networking, sponsor details, and gamification.  

Download the app today and we will see you at Inspire!

Mobile App - Promo_500x400.png

4 REPLIES 4
Carolyn
9 - Comet

Hi! For the game, is there a way to tell which activities we've completed? I did a few but they look the same as the ones I haven't completed. Thanks!

karenewilkins
7 - Meteor

I don't even see where I can complete the activities - I could be overlooking it.

Carolyn
9 - Comet

@karenewilkins  More -> Play & Win -> scroll down. It lists the activities that you need and how many points they're worth. You then redeem those points at Inspire for prizes

What they did last year was all the items were greyed out and as you accomplished them, they colored in, so it was easy to tell which ones you had to do. 

Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello @Carolyn and @karenewilkins Thanks for your interest in the game, and Carolyn for the assist on where to find the actions! Our platform this year doesn't have that same ability to track progress. You can view your progress by checking on your points at the top of the game page, and when you earn the trophies those will go from grey to colorful!