Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Data Science Mixer - Podcast sessions premiering at Inspire!

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Now that the Inspire session catalog is live, like most of you I'm getting SO excited to see all the incredible sessions by our Community members! (@jarrod, I can't wait to learn all about macros, and @mhassler, @RS-S I'm absolutely hooked by your session description!)

giphy-1.gif

To add to this stacked agenda, the Data Science Mixer Podcast will be premiering two (TWO!) new episodes at Inspire on Wednesday, May 19. Each session will feature a celebrity from the data science world, so you definitely don't want to miss it!

The first session will premiere during the Wednesday halftime segment, featuring Alberto Cairo, author of How Charts Lie: Getting Smarter about Visual InformationIf you take a look at your Inspire agenda, you should already see this segment added during halftime!

Alberto Cairo title card.png

The second session will feature Renee Teate, Director of data science at HelioCampus. You probably follow her on Twitter (@BecomingDataSci) or have listened to her podcast Becoming a Data Scientist, and we can't wait for you to hear the conversation she had with @SusanCS! Renee's session will premiere right after Alberto's segment, and will be shown on the main stage so you can simply stay tuned after Alberto. Be sure to add her session to your agenda by searching for "Renee Teate" in the session catalog.

Renee Teate title card.png

While online conversations can't replace those magical in-person chats at the bar, feel free to crack open a beer (shh... we won't tell) or treat yourself to a fancy coffee during our Data Science Mixer sessions, and participate in our Cocktail Conversation. Both of these episodes will be live on our podcast page as they're playing at Inspire, so simply navigate to the episode page and chime in on the seeded Cocktail Conversation starter we'll have for you on the page. There's going to be a lot going on the week of Inspire, so be sure to subscribe to the page so you don't miss anything!

0 REPLIES 0