Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Come join me at the Community Hub at Inspire!

dstoecker
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hey there Alteryx fans!  The last time I saw most of you I was wearing a cowboy hat and a big Alteryx belt buckle in Nashville. Hard to imagine this much time has passed.

Nashville.jpg

I hope that you're all as excited as I am to get together once again at Inspire in Denver, now just two weeks away! Be sure to stop by the Community Hub during the welcome reception on Tuesday evening the 17th.  To the first 50 people who show up at the Hub, I will be giving you a signed copy of my newly released book: MASTERPIECE – The Emotional Journey to Creating Anything Great…ANYTHING.  The book includes many great stories of our amazing customers and ACE’s round the world.  If you already have your copy or aren’t sure you will be in the first 50, buy the book on Amazon Books or here on Barnes & Noble and bring it with you. I would be honored to sign it as my journey would be a lot less interesting without you being part of it!  The bonus is that all the proceeds will go to helping the 50 Alteryx associates based in Ukraine.  Check out my video below for some more details and remember there's still time to register for Inspire 2022 if you haven't done so.  Looking forward to seeing you very soon.

All the best,

Dean

Good things are found by those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle
10 REPLIES 10
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@dstoecker ,

I'll be there!  Bring your belt buckle, I'll be wearing mine (boots too).  You can even bring your license plate for a reunion :)

Masterpiece.jpg

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
dstoecker
Alteryx
Alteryx

I will be there but the belt buckle won't be.  I gave it to @PhilipMannering after he won the 2019 Alteryx Grand Prix in Nashville!  But he should bring it!

Good things are found by those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle
PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

It's packed and ready to go... even though I'm reluctant to risk losing something so immeasurably valuable.

purnimat
7 - Meteor

@dstoecker vividly remember meeting you at Inspire London (October 2019) ! 

Team DVW @ Inspire London.jpg

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@purnimat ,

See you in Denver!

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
purnimat
7 - Meteor

@MarqueeCrew  I will miss the Denver event, sadly. Look forward to catching the plate again in the next one :)

Me with MarqueeCrew.jpg

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Can't wait for Inspire and seeing you all there!

I'll definitely be in line to try to get a signed copy of the book - that would be an awesome addition to my Alteryx collection! 

Bulien
Shifty
12 - Quasar

@dstoecker - everyone remembers the first time they meet the King.

Shifty_0-1652453956647.jpeg

Inspire London 2019

@mceleavey @Zangoly @sdelamare @mrailton 

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Noice.

Bulien