Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Breakout Session - Born To Solve

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@JoeM and I are excited to bring the "Born to Solve" series to Inspire! We will put an alteryx challenge in front of a user who has never seen the problem before. It's a great way to see the thought process different folks use to solve problems, including the many twists and turns along the way. Joe and @ChristineB have put together Chapters 1, 2, and 4 in the Alteryx Academy. For inspire, Joe and I will be hosting with super solver @estherb47 trying to tackle the challenge we put in front of her. Expect to pick up many tips and tricks as Esther solves dominates the challenge. 

the challenge may involve dice...the challenge may involve dice...

7 REPLIES 7
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I can't wait to see @estherb47 in action! 

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Thanks @patrick_digan , @MaddieJ , and @JoeM !!

Looking forward to sharing the way I think through problem solving with everyone. But I'm more looking forward to what the audience shares on how they problem solve.

Please come armed with your questions, and be ready to share your tips and tricks!!!

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Thanks to everyone who came out to our session! @estherb47 did an incredible job solving our dice game challenge! I'm attaching the powerpoint for anyone interested.

ABelbas
5 - Atom
Thanks for sharing the file. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for inspiring me to find and start some challenges.
Excellent session btw!
estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@ABelbas thank you for attending. I'm so glad we added value to your Inspire experience.

Cheers!

Esther

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thank you @patrick_digan for sharing the presentation materials!

Great job on the session! (cc: @estherb47@JoeM)

dharde9
5 - Atom

Hi 

Any idea where I could find the file which is used in Born to solve Chapter 2 so that I could use that for practicing