Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Aussies and aussie supplies

cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

There's a few Aussies heading to Inspire this year, so does anyone need Aussie supplies (maybe some Tim Tams for @MarqueeCrew  or @TuvyL  ??)

I'm happy to do some shopping before flying over, but I am going to San Francisco for a week before Nashville.

Is there a space in the schedule for more Tim Tam Slams ?

9 REPLIES 9
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus
Tim Tams were fun and sociable. I didn't get a chance to try Lamingtons or Cherry Ripe. But don't overpack, we might want to save the carbs for some southern cooking and BBQ.

Cheers,

Mark
Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

Tim Tams - they're obviously coming

Cherry Ripe - easy, done 

Lamingtons - maybe not, they won't travel well, but I could always bring a recipe and someone can make it there :) 

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus
If we're cooking and if carbs are not a worry, then how about some Jaffles and Fairy Bread? Leave the vegemite and bring the 100's and 1,000's. We will trade fosters for Jack.

Cheers,

Mark

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@cmcclellan -- I LOVE Tim Tam's.  I ate them for the first time when @JoeM brought some back from Inspire on Tour. I could have eaten the entire package. They were the raspberry chocolate ones.

Image uploaded from iOS (5).jpg

Only @MarqueeCrew would joke about such an outrageous request like Vegemite! lol.  That stuff is disgusting 😉

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@LeahK,

Did you Slam them like a pro?  By the way, I said to LEAVE the vegemite!

Cheers,

Mark

TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I'm so excited to try the Tim Tam Slam challenge!! I've never heard of Cherry Ripe...but google images make them look pretty tasty! 

What other delicious Australian snacks are there, @cmcclellan?! Famous chips? Notable candies?

Tuvy Le
Manager, Community ACE Program
cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

Like every country there's some weird stuff ;)   I've already got lots of treats to bring.  chips might not last but I'll bring some great stuff :) 

TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@cmcclellan thank you so much for the Aussie treats! It was so thoughtful and generous of you to not only travel with a ton of goodies, but to then track us down to make sure we received them. Can't wait to do a few more Tim Tam slams back here in Denver :)

Tuvy Le
Manager, Community ACE Program
cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

No worries, happy to help :)  I'm glad you enjoyed them :)