community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire | Buzz

Welcome to the Inspire Buzz -- the go-to community resource for Alteryx Inspire conference attendees. Ask questions about the events, connect with peers & share your experience!
#SANTALYTICS

Gather all 9 clues to complete the final Weekly Challenge on Dec 16!

Learn More

Attn SWAG Lovers | Share your ideas!

Highlighted
Asteroid

My wife would go for the Alteryx Pomeranian which she would promptly name Bambi. Alteryx is tool based, so how about some tools? The Alteryx mandoline slicer so you can slice and dice in the kitchen, too. The "Alteryx Army Knife" that does everything. The Alteryx breaker bar that can handle the toughest nuts.

pom.jpg

ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

I've been trying to get my hands on an Alteryx espresso mug ever since I saw them. And the little privacy window slider for the laptop cam is cool too.

@thizviz aka cbridges, Bolide
http://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2328
Asteroid

In organizing events in the past, here are some additional ideas we had thought of

• Power Banks for devices
  • wireless charger
  • Messenger bags
  • Umbrella
  • Mouse Pad
  • Dot Grid Notebooks
  • Gym / Duffle Bag
  • Reusable snack bags (other reusable products that assist in reducing waste)
  • Wooden tea box
Alteryx Certified Partner

If we can influence what tool pins are made this year, I'd vote for the Tile tool. It's my favorite tool and I haven't seen a pin of it in the last 4 Inspires. 

Meteor

I would love to see a tool pallet that can stick to the outside of a computer monitor.

Meteor

A calendar would be nice to have, might be last minute, but a 2019/2020 calendar would be awesome with the different months having different tips/tricks/training type things.

Meteor

An Alteryx soapstone coaster would be the bomb!  I hate getting my desk wet with my drink after lunch.

Soapstone coaster.jpg

@MaddieJ ,

How about some Alteryx boots?

04023040-3DB5-4CCD-8D92-19D8882F16D2.jpeg

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.
Alteryx
Alteryx

@MarqueeCrew looking forward to seeing those in person!

All looks super cool