Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Announcing...VIRTUAL GLOBAL INSPIRE 2021!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

LaurenU_0-1616105399330.png

Inspire is back and this time (for the first time) will be available from the comfort of your own home. You heard that right, Inspire has gone virtual! Join us live online for three full days of keynote speakers, breakouts, training sessions, and a virtual grand prix! 

REGISTER FOR INSPIRE TODAY! - PSSSSST IT’S FREE! 

Event Details 

• May 18-20, 2021 Americas 
  • May 19-21, 2021 APJ 
  • May 19-21, 2021 EMEA 

Inspire Buzz | Virtual Global Inspire 2021 

Use the Inspire Buzz forum to easily stay up to date on all things Virtual Global Inspire, among other things: 

Get the latest updates 

Subscribe to the Virtual Inspire 2021 label to receive notifications as soon as new content is posted. You can control & personalize your notifications settings here for the best experience. 

Ask questions & get answers about the event 

Whether you are a brand new or seasoned attendee, feel free to ask any Inspire related questions you may have for our team or previous Inspire attendees, right here on the Inspire Buzz board. Make sure to tag your post with the Virtual Inspire 2021 label to help the community differentiate between prior events.

Inspire buzz.jpg

Network with other attendees 

Looking to network with peers who have similar use cases or who are from the same industry during the conference?  We encourage you to use the Inspire board to make connections by creating a new thread to share your interest. I hope to see some threads sharing at home Inspire set ups! 

Share your ideas and feedback 

We look forward to your suggestions for improvements, or any ideas you may have!  Let us know what you enjoyed from previous events, what you missed & what you'd like to see next. 

Who's Ready?

There you have it folks! Although this Inspire will be completely different from past Inspires. I am super excited to be having one! You bet you’ll see me and the team tuning in! 😊  

@MarqueeCrew I hope I killed your Inspire Buzz-Kill! 😉  

5 REPLIES 5
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@LaurenU 

Now it's a buzz 🐝 worth looking forward to. 

cheers,

mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

giphy (1).gif

Bulien

Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

OMG is it ok... to be totally geeking out that Hannah Fry and Will.i.am are going to be part of our amazing conference! 😍🤩

Yes, yes it really is! 

#amazing speakers 🔊 

#Alteryxrocks
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Uhhhh absolutely @Samanthaj_hughes !!! Who else is geeking out and/or excited??