Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.
SOLVED

Alteryx Inspire - .com, .org, or .gov

CharlesMatthews
6 - Meteoroid

I thought the talk between David Kingsley & Will.i.am raised lots of deeper questions on tech & its impact.

Does anyone have any use cases of where they've been involved with Alteryx/AI/tech to help solve problems in communities?

1 REPLY 1
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@CharlesMatthews, it was indeed a really good conversation. If you take a look in our Industry Discussions you can search by the labels to find topics related to that. I remembered this thread from one of our User Group meetings that I believe can give you a good idea. For that presentation it was showcased how they assist cities in optimizing their economic development by evaluating existing retail locations, then applying advanced statistics and spatial analytics in Alteryx. 

And I am sure it has so much more. Also, take a look in our Use Case section. 😉Hope that helps! 

Flávia Brancato