Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

ATTENTION: Engagement Badge Challenge

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Who’s up for a challenge? And we are not talking about our popular weekly challenges, but something special just for the upcoming Virtual Global Inspire.  

We want to keep the momentum going during all four days of the event – can’t wait! – and we are truly excited to see how everyone is enjoying themselves and how you are getting ready for it! In order to catch all those fun and exciting moments, we are here to share our brand-new Engaged User Badge. 

FláviaB_0-1621017040832.png

Feeling the urge to add this beauty to your collection? Read up on the rules below: 

This is a 3-part challenge, so be prepared to put in some effort (nothing crazy, we promise). 

This is happening ONLY during the four days of Inspire – that means all three tasks need to be completed between Tuesday May 18 and Friday May 21 – in no particular order. 

Task #1: Start a conversation (this means a new thread) in the Inspire Buzz feed. The topic can be anything Inspire-related that you want to talk about – meaningful please!  

Task #2: Share your feedback in THIS POST about the best session of the day. 

Task #3: Share a picture in THIS POST with your Inspire set up – it can be a selfie from your work room; or you sharing your amazing Inspire swags; your set up to watch the sessions live. You can be creative, and we would love to see those shots!

As you complete each task, our Community Managers will be granting you the badge related to the task. Like: 

Task #1Task #1                Task #2Task #2                   Task #3Task #3

At the end of day 4, if you complete all three tasks, you will get the Engaged User Badge as a reward for going all the way! Simple as that.  

Are you ready? Let the fun begin!

Flávia Brancato
7 REPLIES 7
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Same here !!! 

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

FEEEEEEEDBACK - no there was no feedback in the awesome DJ set that introduced the HUMANITY WITH NUMBERS session, it was really good and helped me introduce Alteryx conferencing to my daughter. 

It really did bring me back to being at INSPIRE, as there would be a live set playing before larger keynotes, so thank you for that.

The session with Dr Hannah Fry was a great one for me yesterday and I am looking forward to more today.

S*

#Alteryxrocks
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Samanthaj_hughes, you know how much we looooveeee FEEEEDBAAAACK! So thank you for this one too. Also, we are so happy to hear that you were able to introduce Alteryx to your daughter - I see her path to become an ACE, already! 😁

Flávia Brancato
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Vertical vs Horizontal.gif

The ACEs like to debate #TeamVertical vs #Team Horizontal.  I created this GIF (available on tenor) to demonstrate the discussion.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

OMG, @MarqueeCrew! I LOVED this. I have a feeling that it will always be a health battle between both teams. Meanwhile #TeamAlteryx! 😎

Flávia Brancato
mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Fence-sitter!

J'accuse!

Bulien