Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

ACEs Got Talent - An Interactive Showdown

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Well, I'm certainly BUZZING that Alteryx Inspire 2019 is now only 31 (yes THIRTY ONE) days away and I cannot wait to host the ACEs Got Talent - Interactive Showdown on Wednesday 12th June straight after lunch:

2019-05-10 15_43_21-Breakout Sessions _ Alteryx.png

2019-05-10 16_07_01-ACEs Got Talent Presentation.pptx - PowerPoint.png

We will have 4 Alteryx ACEs on stage competing live across the following three categories and everyone in the audience will be voting interactively throughout the show for their favorite:

• Their favorite App, Macro or Tool
  • Coolest Workflow they've ever created
  • Top 2 Speed Tips & Tricks

Once we've crowned our AGT ACE of ACEs, the fun really starts as all 400+ audience attendees will be pitting their Alteryx knowledge interactively against the 4 ACEs on stage to see who really knows Alteryx inside out! You really don't want to miss your chance to compete in this Alteryx Interactive (pub quiz style) quiz.

Who will take home the Inspire 2019 AGT crowns...

Picture2.png

PS - If you have any fun/challenging multiple choice Alteryx quiz questions, then please send them to me privately and it might even come up on the day!

Joe Lipski
1 REPLY 1
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Joe_Lipski,

I have a warm-up exercise to help level the playing field:

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.