Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

ACE Track - Mongo Session

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Thanks to all that attended my Alteryx Inspire 2019 presentation on extracting from Mongo DB for Gallery Usage metrics. The module and apps referenced in the session are now available on the public gallery (gallery.alteryx.com). Just search for "barone", and you'll find "GalleryAppsRun", "MongoPull", and "UserApp":2019-06-18 08_05_56-Alteryx Analytics Gallery _ Public Gallery.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
potter
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Michael,

I really enjoyed your talk and am finally sitting down to dig into the workflows....but I'm running 11.5 and cannot open.  What to do?

Thanks,

Potter

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @potter,

Thanks - glad you liked the presentation.  Coincidentally enough, I gave a tip & trick on this exact thing during the ACEs Got Talent session at Inspire!

If you right click on the module, and open it with your favorite text editor (notepad, notepad++, etc.), you'll see second line of code says:

<AlteryxDocument yxmdVer="2018.3">

Just change the 2018.3 to 11.5.  Then save and close it, and it will then open fine in your 11.5 version.

potter
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks Michael.  All good.

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Great!

grodriguez
7 - Meteor

Hi Michael,

Great presentation! It was very helpful. Would you mind posting the slides for your presentation?

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Thanks @grodriguez! Glad you attended and enjoyed it. Posting/distribution the slide decks is actually at the discretion of Alteryx. From what I understand, they will all be published publicly within a few weeks. You should get an email when they're posted.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
wwatson
12 - Quasar

Is there a recorded session I can review?

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @wwatson ,

No, they did not record that session.