Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

50% Off - Were you INSPIREd to become an Expert?

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Did Inspire motivate you to take your Alteryx skills to the next level? There's still time to decrypt the secret code that gives you 50% off the Expert exam! Check out the attachments below for instructions and starting data. Hurry! The code is only good until May 31st!

22 REPLIES 22
aiahwieder
8 - Asteroid

ENTIRELY ADORABLE.

aiahwieder_0-1622038823284.gif

CampbellRG
7 - Meteor

I had so much fun doing this! And yes, I went the batch macro route, because I absolutely love them 🙂

That June 15 is ROUGH though, but congrats in advance to those who will be ready to take the plunge! Do, let me know how it goes!

Spoiler
CampbellRG_0-1622045726778.png

Watermark
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
Watermark_0-1622078234904.png

Probably a little sloppier than needed, but hey, did the trick. 

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

2021-05-26.png

Homage to "no-input music mixing board"

Dazzerman
11 - Bolide

A fun exercise!  Thank you!

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @ElizabethB ,

I thought that the code didn't work as I wanted to paste the whole thing... Shame on me 😀

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Code Breakers, so glad you enjoyed the challenge! I hear you on the tight deadline. I can't extend the code expiration date (May 31st), but I can extend the deadline to take the exam by one week to June 22nd. Would it be helpful to have that extra week of prep time? 

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Yes, @ElizabethB , another week would be very helpful. Thank you!

Spoiler
estherb47_0-1622157495910.png

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@estherb47 - You got it! Deadline to take the exam is now June 22nd! 

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @ElizabethB,

I already started preparing for the exam. I don't think I can pass it the first time as I believe it is very challenging, but I am approaching it as a fantastic learning opportunity.

I will do my best to prepare best I can in this amount of time 😀

challenge-accepted.gif