We are aware of an issue with the Search bar. Please use Advanced search for the time being while we troubleshoot. Thanks for your patience as we work on improving the community!

Inspire | Buzz

The go-to community resource for Alteryx Global Virtual Inspire conference attendees. Ask questions, connect with peers & share your experience!

2021 Inspire Buzz-Kill

MarqueeCrew
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Anybody want to join a few ACEs for a happy hour?  There may not be a planned Inspire/Analyticon, but maybe we could still have a few drinks together (virtually).  

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
5 REPLIES 5
Emil_Kos
16 - Nebula

Hi @MarqueeCrew,

Not sure if this option is still open but I would be happy to participate 😀

MarqueeCrew
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

You've been invited!

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
hcline
Alteryx
Alteryx

Inspire is Back!  -- Just letting you know that Virtual Global Inspire registration is going live tomorrow, March 18! The event will be broadcast: May 18-20 Americas, May19-21 EMEA/APJ. We are excited to bring the Inspire experience back! Check back for more details tomorrow on Alteryx.com and the community site. 

harvjul
8 - Asteroid

Has the schedule been posted anywhere?  Working around picking up kids from college that same week.

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@harvjul , I believe the agenda will be released very soon. We have a high level agenda published on the event site: https://inspire.alteryx.com/lineup/