Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Welcome to the Inspire Buzz!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Update (03/05/2020)

Starting in 2020 Alteryx Inspire conferences will take place twice a year, in both EMEA and in APAC.

What about Inspire 2020 in New Orleans?!

Not to worry! With the introduction of Analyticon, those looking for an inspired experience are invited to join the broader data science & analytics community at the inaugural Analyticon event. Visit the Analyticon Forum to ask questions and engage with conference attendees.

THE INSPIRE BUZZ

Welcome to the Inspire Buzz, we're thrilled you could join us! We created this space so you could easily stay up to date on all things Inspire, among other things:

Get the latest updates

Subscribe to the Inspire | Buzz board, or only to your specific topics of interest to receive notifications as soon as new content is posted. You can control & personalize your notifications settings here for the best experience.

Ask questions & get answers about the event

Whether you are a brand new or seasoned attendee, feel free to ask any Inspire related questions you may have for our team or previous Inspire attendees, right here on the Inspire Buzz board. We'll be happy to help!

Network with other attendees

Looking to network with peers who have similar use cases or who are from the same industry during the conference?  We encourage you to use the Inspire board to make connections by creating a new thread to share your interest. You can then plan a time and place to meet up during pockets of free time throughout the conference.

Share your ideas and feedback

Whether you will be attending the conference or following us on the web, we look forward to your suggestions for improvements, or any ideas you may have!  Let us know what you enjoyed from previous events, what you missed & what you'd like to see next.

Here are just a few of my favorite moments from Inspires past:

embrace the stage.jpgAlteryx_Inspire-1028-caleb.pngJesse - Pass Day Photo, Inspire US '18Jesse - Pass Day Photo, Inspire US '18NETJ_small.jpgSean-TC2018_small.jpg

We hope you'll find this space useful and we look forward to seeing you at one or all of our Inspire conferences across the globe!

26 REPLIES 26
rag-ryx
9 - Comet

@davidhenington - Definitely. Let's catch up and spend some time talking about this. I am also meeting the Alteryx Director for Product Management - In DB. Happy to share any feedback/suggestions.

Best,

Raghav

MukulBansal
5 - Atom
Great event!! Amazing Energy and Crowd!
davidhenington
10 - Fireball

Hey ya'll! What's the Swag Sitch?! I was so focused on learning I missed out on the cool gear I wanted! Any way we can backorder our desired items? Seems fair right? Thanks! 

chriswilliams41
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

I've been going to Inspire for three years now. I've never been more energized and amped than I have after this one. The presentations were so informative and make new connections while reinforcing existing ones was just super. Let's keep it going.

As far as swag goes, we need those backpacks back. Mine is on the fritz and I was hoping to get another one in Nashville, but no dice. Oh well, first world problems! :)

myastarling
10 - Fireball

I'm just finally coming down off of my Alteryx Inspire buzz! That was the first one I've attended and the conference was **epic**! Now it's time to spread the knowledge and maybe even find an unsuspecting non-profit to win over to Alteryx amazingness :-D

adrianloong
11 - Bolide

Alteryx held their revolution summit in Singapore on 26th Aug.  

Here are some executives driving a discussion on  data disparity, skills & talent gap and how self service platform is a game changer for enterprises.

-Top 3 skills for digital transformation

-Successes in embracing data driven self service and business units

-Challenges in the next phase of digital transformation

-Risk to organisations of not developing a culture of self service analytics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rexL2MErMSA&t=252s

Panelists include:

Brett Kilner - Ericsson - Head of AI

Loo Soo Kiat - NCS - Head Advanced analytics & Big Data

Mark Jansen - PWC - Partner Data trust services

TC Lim - Executive Director - Finance Transformation Office NOMURA

Dean Stoecker - Alteryx Chairman/CEO/Founder

Celine Siow - Alteryx Regional VP Alteryx

Geoff Soon - Snowflake - Managing director SE Asia

Alteryx Revolution Executive panel discussion Brett Kilner - Ericsson - Head of AI Loo Soo Kiat - NCS - Head Advanced analytics & Big Data Mark Jansen - PWC - Partner Data trust services TC Lim - Executive Director - Finance Transformation Office NOMURA Dean Stoecker - Alteryx Chairman/CEO/Founder
adrianloong
11 - Bolide

Check out Alteryx revolution summit keynote in Singapore by Dean Stoecker - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow - The state of Analytics 

https://youtu.be/jks0QOv7KYI

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, The state of analytics Keynote by Dean Stoecker Chairman, CEO & Co-founder Alteryx