community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2019 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

Welcome to the Inspire 2019 Buzz!

Alteryx Certified Partner
Alteryx Certified Partner
I’ve captured the Alteryx Sydney Grand Prix event here so others can share in the excitement ;-)

https://youtu.be/iEqfr9w2TDY
Asteroid

Also super excited and am counting down the days until Inspire starts

Asteroid

I can't wait. About a month left until Nashville, which will be my first Alteryx Inspire.

Highlighted
Director, Community Operations

This will be my first ever Inspire and I am pumped! Looking forward to putting faces to the names I have been seeing so regularly on the community! :)

Jeff Stroud
Alteryx
Asteroid

Hello Alter-nation Family,

If you saw the Inspire 2018 Highlights video, you might have seen me saying - "If my company took Alteryx away, I would leave my company". 

Well something of that sorts happened since then and now I am excitedly looking forward to attend my 2nd Inspire conference and representing my new company. 

Can't wait to learn, share and have fun with all of you. Catch me at Inspire 2019 or look me up in the agenda builder app - if you want to talk about Retail Industry, Digital Marketing, Working with huge data sets (some people call it Big Data), In DB optimizations or just to share why we are madly in love with Alteryx.

See you all soon. Keep Alter-ing lives.

Best,

Raghav

Atom

This will be my first time at an event like this at all! I'm excited to learn more and see what everyone else has done with this amazing program!

Alteryx
Alteryx

This will be my 4th Inspire US and 6th Inspire in general (I've been lucky enough to travel to Inspire Europe twice!). Super excited to get to meet the online community...offline! :D

As always my favorite part of Inspire is catching up with the Alteryx User Group Leaders! 

Comet

10 Days until Inspire 2019!!!!

Asteroid

Getting ready!20190608_073630[1].jpg

Asteroid
Let's talk in-db optimization!