Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.
SOLVED

Inspire Europe 2019

susanan
6 - Meteoroid

Sorry if this is not best place to post, was just trying to see if there was any info on Inspire Europe 2019 anywhere? Thanks :-)

4 REPLIES 4
jdunkerley79
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Don't think the site has launched yet but it is at Tobacco Dock from 14th October to 16th October.

Was announced in closing keynote at Inspire Europe 18: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwEvi3z-Oc4

dicky5150
8 - Asteroid

Great !! I'll put that in the diary ! I attended Inspire Europe last year and found it was a great experience !

Katia79
6 - Meteoroid

Hi!
Can somebody please help me with some tips?

I was evaluating going to the London conference, but I see that in the first two days the program is only `training' which comes with an additional cost.

Is there a point in attending WITHOUT paying for the training?

And in that case, does it make sense to attend the full 4 days, or only the ast two?

Thanks!

Katia

susanan
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Katia,

Last year I skipped the training and just attended for 2 days of breakout sessions which was perfect 🙂  

Thanks

Susan