Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Inspire APAC 2019

cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

In a touch of 3 months, Inspire APAC 2019 will be held.  For me it's almost overwhelming that there's going to be an Inspire in my backyard !!!

Who is going to attend ? I'll be there as much as possible :) 

2 REPLIES 2
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for sharing @cmcclellan!  We are very excited for the very first Inspire on Tour, coming to APAC on 20-21 March in Sydney!  For folks who come across this post, you can find more info about the APAC event here: https://www.alteryx.com/inspire-tour-apac-2019

If you are planning to attend, let @cmcclellan and other attendees know by replying to this thread. We'd love for you to share a little bit about yourself and what you're hoping to get out of the event as well 😁

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Hey @cmcclellan!

@MarqueeCrew will be there!  I'm excited about the opportunity to hang with the likes of you and Fi, not to mention @adrian_loong and @JJP .  

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.