Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Gaylord Opryland Nashville Site Video - Know Before You Go!

DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi Inspire Attendees!

I had the privilege of going to the walk through at the Gaylord Opryland Resort this past March and decided very quickly that this place is HUGE!

Getting lost is no fun, so I decided to take my camera and walk through the hotel and share my very long walk with everyone to get everyone familiar with the resort.

Don't worry, I sped up the video by 400%!

Hope you enjoy the video and just to keep your stress down, they actually give you a map of the resort when you check in. Plus, the Inspire app will have a map on it, so don't forget to download the app!

8 REPLIES 8
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for sharing with the Community @DanM! You've got mad video skills.

It's cool to get this unique perspective of the venue!

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

That's a little intimidating! Good thinking getting your camera out and recording the space @DanM. I guess if I get lost, it won't be sufficient enough to call someone and tell them "I'm by the green tree next to the staircase."

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Thanks Dan!  This is great.  Looks beautiful; can't wait!

jillvecc
7 - Meteor

This is great!  Thanks for posting!

sk1909
8 - Asteroid

This is an awesome hotel.  I've stayed there on personal travel a few times, and for a conference when I owned my own promotional business.  Too bad my company won't spring for letting us book outside our corporate travel site.

MsBindy
8 - Asteroid

Looks like I won't need to be worried about getting my 15,000 steps per day!   I've also been here before.  Great venue and looking forward to it.

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Holy Smokes that's crazy huge! I have a feeling that we are going to need a search & rescue team! It looks amazing!

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
TheWizLo
7 - Meteor

That's absolutely incredible, thanks for sharing Dan!  It's like a resort, convention center, and mall all smashed into one, I guess I know where I'm going during a zombie apocalypse...