Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

BUILD2 (hackathon) is on!

NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

BUILD is back! It's not too late to sign up for the data challenge with something for everyone. Check it out, and hit me up if you have any questions.

BUILD1.gif

5 REPLIES 5
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for sharing @NeilR !

I dug up some candid shots from last years event for fun. The air was thick with innovation.

Alteryx_Inspire-1015.jpg

Alteryx_Inspire-1013.jpg

I see @VizMixer Alteryx-ing away and @michaelperillo on his phone, probably looking for tips on Dev Space! Is that @HossC in the background?

I'd love to hear what folks who attended the inaugural BUILD thought about the event -- Based on your experience from last year, what should attendees look forward to in 2019?

paulrstats
6 - Meteoroid

Hi there!

I'm an Alteryx newbie and wondering whether BUILD2 will be a useful session for me to attend?

I've read that it's open to all levels, but the summary linked above seems relatively advanced (with the exception of the Alteryx For Good Track footnote that specifies "all skill levels").

Could you please give a quick overview on whether/why this could be a useful session for newbies, and any newbie-specific recommendations?

Thanks!

PR 

NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@paulrstats  I think if you join a team it could be an excellent opportunity to learn from others, especially the AFG project. There will also be many Alteryx staff members on hand to get help from. Other options for that Tuesday include training, although many of those sessions are sold out.

paulrstats
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks for the reply, @NeilR! What's the process for joining a team?

NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@paulrstats you'll be able to form a team at the beginning of the event. We'll also create a team building forum on community in the coming days. We'll be sending out more detail via email to those registered for the event soon.