Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Attn SWAG Lovers | Share your ideas!

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
We love SWAG. You love SWAG. Seriously, who doesn't love SWAG?

I don't want to brag, but in my humble (biased) opinion, the Community hub at Inspire is always stocked with fun SWAG items for you to take home and show off to your coworkers and families. Who needs department stores when you have the Alteryx Community hub at Inspire?

#LearnLocal ceramic mugs#LearnLocal ceramic mugs

Cosmo loves his pet bandana!Cosmo loves his pet bandana!

Lets hear it for @NeilR on the keys!Lets hear it for @NeilR on the keys!

Way cooler than a brown paper bag.Way cooler than a brown paper bag.

We take great care in designing unique and exciting items to fill your suitcases so you can daydream and countdown the days until the next Inspire. In 2019, we want to up our SWAG game, and would love to capture some new/fresh ideas from our Community. What kind of SWAG do you hope to see at Inspire 2019? Comment below to share your ideas!

Special shout out to @Nick612Haylund, dog photographer extraordinaire, for spotlighting Cosmo on #AlteryxPetz on Twitter!
23 REPLIES 23
Nick612Haylund
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

Thanks for the shout out @MaddieJ! Cosmo's inevitable internet fame has now taken one step closer to fruition!!! 

I'll kick off the idea-train by suggesting some sort of cowboy hats in Nashville! Think I mentioned on the last AUG Leaders call, but it would be fun to easily identify AUG Leaders (or active members!) with a hat...maybe with the state flag or some kind of AUG indicator, so if someone passes them, they know who to reach out to for it!

AUG hat.PNG

Nick612Haylund
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

And who doesn't love a good bolo tie....

AUG bolo.png

ThizViz
11 - Bolide

Best swag ever was my Contigo water bottle. Still use it all the time since Inspire San Diego.

@thizviz aka cbridges, Bolide
http://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2328
estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

I loved my contigo water bottle (until my kids lost it in camp....) 

Things that are sustainable are better. Reusable mugs (travel mugs too), non-plastic water bottles, etc. Love my beach towel too.

Other ideas:
-messenger bag
-wooden or metal tea box with Alteryx logo
-Alteryx branded hot sauce (my husband can pack these for you!!!!)
-Something music related - harmonicas? Ukeleles?
-Umbrellas

And for my children:
-Alteryx coloring books. Yes, they've asked for these. Every. Single. Year.

Claje
14 - Magnetar

Alteryx coloring books are an idea I didn't know the world needed until today.

Nick612Haylund
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

@Claje would you play Alteryx Periodic Table Battleship with me!?!?!?!ayxPeriodicTableBattleship.PNG

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

A puzzle of the periodic table of tools (you can use our Santalytics 2017!), or even better, print out your own personalized periodic table based on @LordNeilLord's entry in Santalytics 2017!!!

A bit of bubbly is lovely. There's a great little Champagne house - Krug. I'm sure they'll partner with us. Or Domaine Carneros if we want to keep things domestic. 1996 was a gorgeous year. So was 2006.

Olive & Sinclair chocolates are local. So are Goo Goo Clusters. Yum!!!! 

ThizViz
11 - Bolide

For Nashville, guitar picks in Alteryx tool colors with the icons on them might be cool.

@thizviz aka cbridges, Bolide
http://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2328
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

My Alteryx koozie is showing it's age. I think another round of koozies would be well received.