Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

Wake up and Meet up: Healthcare Networking at Inspire

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Healthcare breakfast at Inspire (2).png

Join the Healthcare User Group Leaders @NPT and @Lynsie-D at Inspire on Wednesday, June 6 from 7:00AM-7:45AM for "Wake up and Meet up" Networking, specifically for attendees in the Healthcare Industry!

Grab your breakfast at the dinning/expo hall starting at 6:30AM, and bring your breakfast or coffee with you to the networking space, Room 263A (food will not be available in the networking space).

Come network, make new friends, and learn how to get involved with the Healthcare Industry User Group! Comment or star below if you can make it - there will even be some special swag to give away to the first 50 attendees in the door.

See you all there!

7 REPLIES 7
ThizViz
11 - Bolide

I'm in!

@thizviz aka cbridges, Bolide
http://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2328
Rawan
7 - Meteor

I am in too!

SGolnik
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

I'm looking forward to this! The lunch we did at Inspire last years was so much fun and it was very interesting to learn about the use cases and struggles from others in the industry!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Great to see this type of User Group at Alteryx Inspire!  I will be there; my degree is in Geography and GIS, with a concentration in Medical Geography (often called a combination of Epidemiology and Spatial Analytics).  I perform Spatial Analytics for healthcare organizations, so I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

@Deanna

Deanna
kuljisd
7 - Meteor

My name is Dominick Kuljis! I am a health care data analyst at Colorado Hospital Association and I work with all different types of hospital data! Always looking for new ways to use healthcare data in Alteryx.

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey @kuljisd,

So great to meet you! Be sure to check out our Healthcare User Group page as well - the group is always looking to have conversations about how to 'Alteryx' the data in Healthcare :)

Hope to see you at Inspire and this networking event next week!

kuljisd
7 - Meteor

I am super new to alteryx (6 months) and this is my first Inspire conference and I was wondering if I could possibly tag along with some of you Healthcare data folks? I am looking at the schedule and have found some things I am interested in, but it seems you all are more experienced in this than I am!