Inspire 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!
SOLVED

Inspire 2018 Breakout Session Slide Decks

andrew_komaromy
6 - Meteoroid

Could you please post access to the Inspire 2018 Breakout Session Slide Decks or if they are already somewhere could they be made available in the community?

14 REPLIES 14
djoyus1
8 - Asteroid

@JessicaS - My inbox (and spam) show no decks,

JessicaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @djoyus1,

I sent you an email from my alteryx account containing the links.

If anyone else did not receive the email feel free to reach out to us directly and we will get you sorted out.

Thanks

Jess Silveri
Manager, Technical Account Management | Alteryx
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks @JessicaS for keeping everyone updated!

As mentioned, the Inspire PPT Slides were emailed to session attendees on June 27th. The list of emails for distribution was obtained via conference badge identification, which we scanned prior to each session.  

If you did not receive the email, or are having trouble accessing the session slides, please feel free to contact the events staff for assistance: inspire@alteryx.com.  They will be able to confirm attendance, and provide the requested materials.

Our apologies for the inconvenience!  Thanks for your patience and understanding 😊

msmith
7 - Meteor

I got the email, but apparently my company has a policy that does not allow me to access this type of link.  How else can I get the slide decks/materials from Inspire 2018?  Thanks for your help!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@msmith,

Our apologies for the inconvenience.  Please go ahead and send an email to our Inspire team for further assistance: inspire@alteryx.com

Thanks again for your patience!