Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!
SOLVED

Inspire 2018 App

ThizViz
11 - Bolide

Will there be an Inspire app this year? ETA?

@thizviz aka cbridges, Bolide
http://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2328
20 REPLIES 20
Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

@mbarone did you get it?  :D

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

No, I did not.  However, Alya did send one, and I received it in my email inbox, as I expected.  I then sent her a reply with the app, and I'm not sure if she got it (I just got back to my desk from a long meeting).  I assumed she did, but then my email inbox had a bounce back stating it was undelivered.  That struck me as curious because I didn't send the reply from my mail domain, I sent it from the Mobile Inspire app, so I think that would have come from it's own domain.  The only thing I can think of is it didn't make it and sent me a copy of the message that it didn't make it to my email inbox.

I'll send you one right now.

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Actually I don't see you listed on the Networking page of the app.

Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

i am Alya :) i did get your reply! (actually it's your other reply :( from your email..and not from the app?) i have it set to allow messages...hmmm..

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Oh, LOL.   Okay then!  I wonder why I got the bounce back then.  Well, at least it's working the messages are getting through!  

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Oh okay, I guess it's not working then.  

Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

i think it works- it just doesn't send you any notification in the app- it just uses the email address you have listed to email other each other!

rag-ryx
9 - Comet

Hey Everyone,

There is a 'Allow Incoming Messages' option under your Profile section in the app.

Maybe enabling that should make the messages work.

P.S - I like the app. It has all the info and makes it super easy to navigate. See you all soon.

Best,

Raghav

Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

@rag-ryx yep, i do have that enabled...

ThizViz
11 - Bolide

Just pinged you, @mbarone :-)

@thizviz aka cbridges, Bolide
http://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2328