Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!
SOLVED

Going to Inspire 2018!

JDelgado
8 - Asteroid

I have been self-training on Alteryx in my free time here at work for a few months and really love it - best of all, management approved the budget for me to attend Inspire 2018! Yay!!!!

I look forward to networking with you guys, improving my skill level, and HOPEFULLY passing the Core certification exam on my first try!

I signed up for the Core certification prep training - do any of you professionals out there have any additional hints or suggestions to help me out?

Thanks in advance, and See Ya!

15 REPLIES 15
ThizViz
11 - Bolide

Take a little time in the Tool Mastery section of the forums for the tool categories listed in the preparation guide. Pay special attention to tool configuration options. Also, keep Alteryx open in another window and make use of the one-tool examples if you need to.

@thizviz aka cbridges, Bolide
http://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2328
mmongeon
8 - Asteroid

Also wanted to say I'm going to Inspire 2018 as well!

And I just passed my Alteryx Advanced Certification exam!

Very excited about both things! :)

The Advanced exam is more about  Reporting tools, Spatial tools and Macros (including Iterative).

Take care!

Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide
@mmongeon congrats on the Cert!!! I have a while before I think I will be able to pass the Advanced Certification (but I’ll be one step closer after Inspire!!! ;)
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Congrats!
mmongeon
8 - Asteroid

Thanks, I have to say I found the Advanced exam pretty difficult, it took me 3 attempts!

But I was ready for that last attempt and ended up with a 95% score!

I would've liked to take the exam at Inspire, but I can't stay on the Thursday, I need to fly back home Wednesday night.

So I figured I'd take the exams on my own time and it worked out, I did the Core certification last month and the Advanced this month, just in time for Inspire!

See you there!

Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

i just have to say...this is me all day today (IT'S ALMOST HERE!)