Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

Any Star Wars Fans?

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I'm a big Star Wars nerd.  I was planning on doing this Sunday night June 3rd.  If anyone else is interested, look me up on the Inspire Mobile App once the Mobile App comes out, and message me.  I plan to go to somewhere in the 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm time frame!  Looks pretty awesome!

https://www.thevoid.com/dimensions/starwars/secretsoftheempire/

17 REPLIES 17
Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

This looks AMAZIING!!!! 

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

I am intrigued too.

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Nick612Haylund
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

Thanks for highlighting this @mbarone! I think that'll be what I'm doing Sunday night now, too.

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

You're welcome!  I just purchased my ticket today for 9:00 pm that night.  Message me via the Mobile App if you wind up getting a ticket for the same time.  We can go in the same group (I think they do groups of 4 people at a time).

Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

I have to decide if i can survive the VR part...huge fan of VR but it doesn't like me :(

maybe i'll stock up on Dramamine? :) otherwise you will definitely have to let us know what we missed!

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I've never done VR of any kind, so this will be new to me.  Never thought about possible motion issues!  Hopefully I won't have a bad experience!  I tend to do fine on boats, planes, and roller coasters (not so much though on rides that spin round and round).

I'll definitely post a review here!

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus
I'm booked at 9 now. Hopefully im awake.
Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Great Mark! It'll be fun. I know what you mean. Although my watch will say 9pm, to my body it will be midnight LOL. I plan to get lots of sleep on the 5+ hour plane ride from NY.
Nick612Haylund
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

Get in @ 7:45...so pending delays, will haul it there to make that 9pm slot, and grab a ticket there :)