Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2017 | Tech Track Ideas

Shape the agenda. Submit your ideas for the Tech Track.

Demo the Alteryx API & SDK

I would like to see how the Alteryx API / SDK can be leveraged in other platforms or system (e.g. esri / salesforce). Many use Alteryx only as a self contained entity and maybe some don't realize the power / capability of the API/SDK? or they just see it as a black box...

How can Alteryx make us look even better by doing all its magix behind the scenes? Maybe showcase an App, some javascript calls and finally demo a system or two leveraging the API/SDK. I would think Alteryx would want to do this track so they end up selling more Alteryx Server licenses! :+)

3 Comments
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Approved Session

@simon -- I'm happy to report that you'll be able to get a double dose of API/SDK Magic :)  In addition to offering a session on the Alteryx API & SDK as part of the Tech-Track, we also have an in-depth training class planned!

For the Tech Track session, we'll showcase an App, some JavaScript calls and demo a system or two leveraging the Alteryx API and SDK.

simon
11 - Bolide

That's awesome news, sign me up! THAT will make the Vegas trip worth it !

RachelW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I wanted to update this thread to let you know that we have new SDK documentation available for our HTML GUI SDK, which was released in as a beta in 11.5. You can find documentation for both the HTML GUI SDK online. We'd love for you to provide your feedback here