Inspire 2017 | Buzz

Stay updated, connect with peers & share your experience!

Yoga For Good | Inspire 2017

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Stretch your muscles. Open your heart. Give back. It’s Yoga For Good.good morning yoga.png

Alteryx For Good, OneProsper International and the Alteryx Community Hub are thrilled to invite early risers to join a donation-based yoga class at Inspire 2017! 

Date & Time: Tuesday June 6th, 6am-7am

Inspire17_yoga.png

100% of donations from Yoga For Good will go to OneProsper to support their efforts to empower women in India to break the cycle of poverty by growing organic pomegranates with drip irrigation. Learn more at http://www.oneprosper.org

This will be a fun hour-long yoga class available for all attendees and suitable for all levels, including beginners. The class will be led Ashley Wynn, founder of The Grateful Yogi, a Las Vegas local Yoga Studio.

You’ll get your own Alteryx For Good yoga-mat, yours to take home after the event, and a community badge, to reward your participation!

Come flow with us and get grounded before kicking off a memorable Inspire 2017! Add Yoga For Good to your Inspire 2017 Agenda today, space is limited!

2 REPLIES 2
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus
I'm all in given that I can perform the "block until done" position throughout the class.
Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I think that's perfectly acceptable Mark, whatever helps you find ease and comfort ;) 

Looking forward to seeing you all on the mat!