Inspire 2017 | Buzz

Stay updated, connect with peers & share your experience!

Plinko at the Community Hub - get your game on!

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

plinko.png3 days until Inspire!!! I can hardly stand it. Make sure you carve out some time to visit us at the Community Hub where we will be bringing the fun all 3 days.

cards.pngWhen you register for a community account, you’ll get a turn at our Plinko board and a chance to win some great prizes. You might take away our Icons of the Alteryx Community card game where you can celebrate the successes of your fellow community members.

Pick up a Booster Pack around the conference to extend your game pack with our Alteryx Game Changers! We hope you’ll play a friendly round with one of us.

Already have a community account? Great! You get a turn at Plinko too! In fact - there are many ways to get a Plinko turn. Visit our Alteryx for Good and User Group friends for more Plinko and more chances to bring home some really cool Alteryx swag.

Speaking of Plinko, be sure to catch our Technology Track session on Tuesday from 4-4:45 in Bristlecone 2. In this session @MattD will be solving Weekly Challenge #73 that looks at the probabilities of Plinko. Not only is it a great opportunity to expand your Alteryx knowledge, you can also increase your chances in Plinko.

You could even take your new-found skills on the road to try and one-up this guy: 

Community Hub Details:

Juniper Ballroom, with Solution Center

Hours of Operations

• Monday, 6/5 from 8-4
  • Tuesday, 6/6 from  9-5
  •  Wednesday, 6/7 from 9:30-3:30

Weekly Challenge #73 Details:

Bristlecone 2

Presenter:

Matt DeSimone 

Tuesday, June 6 from 4-4:45 PM

Tara McCoy
1 REPLY 1
AbbyH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Day 1 at Inspire and I just tried my hand at Plinko at the Community Hub. Come check it out! #alteryx17
Abby Hazlett, PhD
Data Analyst, Customer Success
Alteryx