Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2017 | Buzz

Stay updated, connect with peers & share your experience!

Mobile app?

patrick_mcauliffe
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

What's with the iOS app this year? It's asking me for a password in order to download. I don't recal getting a password to download the app.

12 REPLIES 12
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

You're fast @patrick_mcauliffe! While the app appears in app stores, it's not quite yet ready for prime time. Keep an eye out on your email and the Inspire Buzz for an announcement as soon as the app is available!

patrick_mcauliffe
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar
Ha. Yeah, I've been checking about every other day since I registered for Inspire.
It would be really cool if the app was a custom UI for the Community or somehow included the Community instead of being a third party and only useful for a short time.
derekbelyea
12 - Quasar

Is this app in production?  If so, how do I get a password?

inp.png

patrick_mcauliffe
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

That's the same thing I ran into.

Check a few comments up.  I believe @JulieH said there would be an email coming soon.

paul_houghton
12 - Quasar

Are we still meant to be waiting?

I have the same screen on Andriod. I would love to see what I am signed up to in a clean and easy way

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for your patience everyone! We're putting the final touches on the mobile app to provide you with the best possible experience, and will be going live later next week. We're glad you are all looking forward to getting connected :)

@patrick_mcauliffe wrote:
Ha. Yeah, I've been checking about every other day since I registered for Inspire.
It would be really cool if the app was a custom UI for the Community or somehow included the Community instead of being a third party and only useful for a short time.

@patrick_mcauliffe Absolutely agree with you! We're not quite there yet, but we are going to have a much tighter integration between community & the mobile app this year. Attendees will be able to access all community content and encouraged to carry conversations on the community FROM the mobile app, to ensure we can keep those discussions alive and going even once the mobile app has gone away.

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I wanted to provide an update for those of you who are eagerly awaiting the release of the this year's Mobile App!  The App is scheduled to go live on Tuesday May 30th!  All registrants will receive an email with the password at that time. We'll also post the info here on the Buzz!

In the meantime, feel free to use the Agenda Builder to customize your schedule.  Once the App is live, everything automatically syncs over to the App.  Super convenient.

Philip
12 - Quasar

Yay!!!!

Thanks for the update, and I'm looking forward to the app!

angiegreenhaw
5 - Atom

Great, thanks for the update! Can't wait for the conference!