This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
1. Highlighting a set of tools and right-click gives the "Add to container" option in v11 a great and quick way to keep your workflows organised
2. Double click on container titles or text boxes to edit in view (V11)
3. Quick insert a macro - by having a macro open in designer you can, in another workflow tab, right-click and go to insert>macro and the open macro will be there as a 'quick select' - makes it a lot quicker to insert macros you have just created or edited.
4. Right-click on a tab(s) and choose "new vertical tab" to have a nice side-by-side view of different workflows enabling you to work on 2 workflows at once or compare and contrast workflows
5.Click on empty workspace and go to "Runtime" from the Config window and select "disable all tools that write output" when developing a workflow to prevent current files/tables being overwritten and improve workflow speed slightly (depending on output tool).
6. Ctrl+V will paste a tool in from somewhere else to your workflow, But Right-Click and Paste will paste the tool in to the exact place you click - a massive time-saver, especially if you have a big workflow