- Name your Favorite Alteryx Icon: (never had an occasion to actually use it, but I like to think that whatever they're up to, those people are having a lot of fun)
- Who inspires you: Kathrine Switzer
- What’s your Superpower: productionalization
- Cirque Du Soleil or Blue Man Group: Cirque
Looking forward to Inspire 2017! My agenda is just chocked full of awesome training.
- Name your Favorite Alteryx Icon: I'm hoping to meet some at the show, this year will be the first time for me.
- What’s your Superpower? Learning new technologies/languages. I've learned a couple of languages normally from books to solve advanced problems.
- Cirque Du Soleil or Blue Man Group? Cirque Du Soleil, great show, music, acrobatics, and talents.
Hope this applies to Inspire Europe too :-)
Do you think we could find a way to sneak a picture of a Durian Fruit onto an icon. You can't sneak a durian fruit onto a Singapore Subway train, but perhaps we still have a chance (see image below) to sneak one into Alteryx?
The "shark fins" on the spatial icons are actually waves...if you were to go back to the original Alteryx icons this is more obvious.
I forget how to get to it, but there's an Easter egg that reverts many of the icons to the old version.
:-) I genuinely do love the sense of fun that you've brought to these - and based on your explanation @TaraM, the Condition tool now moves into category 1 - icons that have a subtle sense of humour (I'm kinda bashful that I missed the play on words in this one).
This is one of the great things about the Alteryx product, that you can actually feel and see the impact that people have had on this product over time, and there's an echo of the personality and voice of the team members in there. That really is precious, and it is similar to what makes this community special - namely that if feels like a place filled with real people rather than a cold corporate machine.
Have a great friday & weekend
Hi, everyone! I am happy to say I am going to Inspire 2017!
Favorite Alteryx Icon: Margarita Wilshire - she and her team are amazing! Also, the Autofield tool. I use it everywhere!
Who inspires me: Albert Einstein and Gerardus Mercator
What’s my Superpower: Spatial Match. As a user group leader, it is a privilege to bring together lots of people from different backgrounds, industries and data experience into one room, and help them share ideas!
Cirque Du Soleil or Blue Man Group? I love them both, but . . . Cirque Du Soleil! :)
Looking forward to seeing you all at Inspire!