Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2016 | Buzz

Stay updated, connect with peers & share your experience!

i.am.going: Share your excitement!

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Inspire 2016 planning and registration is in full swing and we're very curious to know: Who in the community is coming to San Diego and what are you most looking forward to??

We've created the first of many Inspire community badges to encourage you to share your experience leading up to, during and after the event.

Here's what you need to do to earn the very first, Ready for Inspire 2016 Community Badge:

i-am-going.png

1. Register for the conference
  2. Register an account on the Alteryx Community
  3. Post one of the following on the Inspire 2016 | Buzz:
    • Share your excitement via the comments below and tell us why you are going to Inspire
    • Start a new conversation around Inspire with the rest of the community

Not yet registered? There's still plenty of time but hurry up to take advantage of early bird pricing which ends February 29th!

39 REPLIES 39
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

It looks like we have an awesome group of people all set and ready for Inspire Smiley Very Happy I am looking forward to meeting you all there in person! @TaraM and myself will be hanging out at the Community Hub, within the Solutions Center - be sure to stop by and say hi!

Who else will be attending? Don't be shy - join us!

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

i.am.inspired to make it a hat-trick of Inspire conferences and to meet hundreds of alteryx enthusiasts

i.am.inspired to spend time with my Alteryx friends in sunny San Diego

i.am.inspired to present on the ACE panel on Thursday morning to share how I came to be and what it means to be an Alteryx ACE

Joe Lipski
paul_eykamp
5 - Atom

All Registered.  My second conference. I am taking all of the advanced courses this year.

Paul Eykamp, PhD | Data Scientist | Member Insights
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
paul.eykamp@goaaa.com 
PO Box 4502 | Oakland, California 94623

AndyMoncla
10 - Fireball
I'm going. I think this is 12 straight.
jack_morgan
9 - Comet

i.am.going and i.am.excited! 

I'll extremely excited to be presenting this year on Alteryx and Tableau...they really are a match made in heaven. Last year, Inspire was a knowledge explosion for me and I'm looking forward to take even moreback with me this year!

It's also a great time to catch up with old friends and other colleeagues from across the country like @AndyMoncla@michael_perillo.

jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

i.am.going to Inspire2016 in San Diego and looking forward to seeing what everyone else has come up with this last year!

tom_montpool
12 - Quasar

i.am.going for the first time! Looking forward to meeting all the people I've spoken with/emailed over the years.

i.am.also.manning.our.booth -- drop by to visit.

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@tom_montpool - I am looking forward to meeting you! I feel like I've known you for years and we've never met.

Tara McCoy
simon
11 - Bolide

I.AM.ALREADY.HERE since I live in San Diego - representing Alteryx year round - woot!

I look forward to touching base with old and meeting some new Alteryx friends! oh yeah, and of course seeing what others are doing with predictive, APIs, and Tableau!

Simon Willis

Motivate, Inc

CaptCube
6 - Meteoroid

Super excited. I.am.going!!!

Heard such great things from, and particularly excited about Grand Prix. Awesome opportunity to learn and  just generally be part of an awesome community. 

See you soon San Diego.