Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2016 | Buzz

Stay updated, connect with peers & share your experience!

i.am.going: Share your excitement!

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Inspire 2016 planning and registration is in full swing and we're very curious to know: Who in the community is coming to San Diego and what are you most looking forward to??

We've created the first of many Inspire community badges to encourage you to share your experience leading up to, during and after the event.

Here's what you need to do to earn the very first, Ready for Inspire 2016 Community Badge:

i-am-going.png

1. Register for the conference
  2. Register an account on the Alteryx Community
  3. Post one of the following on the Inspire 2016 | Buzz:
    • Share your excitement via the comments below and tell us why you are going to Inspire
    • Start a new conversation around Inspire with the rest of the community

Not yet registered? There's still plenty of time but hurry up to take advantage of early bird pricing which ends February 29th!

39 REPLIES 39
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Julie,

i.am.inspired because of the value of the event.  i.am.intrigued by how others are creating value with Alteryx.  i.am.learning and expanding my knowledge and value to my clients.  i.am.community by reaching out and interacting with fellow artisans, analysts, scientists, developers and the like.

i.am.bad.grampa because my second grandchild is due in June.  Hopefully, I will be i.am.lucky and be home in time.

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

i.am.going.to.celebrate.my.birthday at INSPIRE !!

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

me too @Aguisande!! My birthday is the 7th, when is yours?

Tara McCoy
Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Mine is the 8th... 

michael_perillo
8 - Asteroid

All Registered!  i.am.going to #inspire16

This will be my second Inspire conference. Looking forward to the training, networking opportunities and getting awesome with Alteryx. 

I'll be there to support my colleague, presenter Jack Morgan

Michael Perillo

Phoenix Alteryx User Group

i.am.analytics | i.am.community | i.am.empowered

erik_miller
7 - Meteor

Can't wait! Registered up and looking forward to hanging out with some amazing people. Oh yeah, and learning some stuff, too!

cbridges
11 - Bolide

i.am.going because networking with other users is a great way to learn new ways to do things and to approach data transformation.

The best part, though, is that i.am.presenting a customer session and I get to share how Alteryx made me a data wizard (at least in the eyes of my co-workers!)

:-)

@thizviz
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Just registered yesterday, booked flight, and reserved room!  Excited to get back to San Diego!!

Best part of Inspire is networking with and meeting other Alteryx users.  Such a great community!

See you there!

Philip
12 - Quasar

I'm really looking forward to going. I'm looking forward to discovering things about Alteryx I didn't even know could be done, and meet fellow Alteryxers.

IMG_0041[1].PNG