Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2016 | Buzz

Stay updated, connect with peers & share your experience!
SOLVED

Where's the buzz for Inspire Europe?

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Are you going to Inspire?  Are you going to root for my friend @jdunkerley79 at the Grand Prix?  Keep us posted on the goings on!

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
6 REPLIES 6
jdunkerley79
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Looking forward to my first Inspire - a great line up of speakers and talks.

@MarqueeCrew will have to wait and see the qualifying results - I think (/ fear) it maybe a very competitve field! Good luck to everyone who has taken part.

Best,

James

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for getting the ball rolling @MarqueeCrew! We'll be using this same forum for Inspire Europe Buzz :)

Can't wait to hear about the Grand Prix qualifying results - you know we're rooting for you @jdunkerley79!

Who else will be going to cheer on our drivers in London?

paul_houghton
12 - Quasar

Im sort of hoping @jdunkerley79 doesn't qualify, mainly cause that would make things harder for me (if I make it through) Man Very Happy

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@paul_houghton,

@jdunkerley79 will have to answer community posts while competing in the grand prix.  It would only be fair.

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
jdunkerley79
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

@MarqueeCrew If I qualify and someone posts something like great arcs I'll be distracted and need to go and solve... 

Good luck @paul_houghton. We're all know soon!

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Apologies in advnace as I'm going to spam a few posts promoting the Alteryx London User Group which will take place the night before Inspire Europe on 12th September - Details and sign up link below:

London Alteryx User Group Meeting, 12th September

Join the London Alteryx User Group for our 8th meeting the night before Inspire Europe 2016! Attend to start networking with peers, exchange ideas, and improve skill sets that will help maximize your potential with Alteryx.

When: 12 September 2016, 6:00pm to 9:00pm

Where: Drake and Morgan Kings Cross, 6 Pancras Square, N1C 4AG, London

This meeting we will:

• Feature two special Alteryx speakers – Libby Duane Adams, CCO & Ned Harding, CTO
  • How to of the new prescriptive tools
  • Pre-Inspire rally

Please click to RSVP

Any questions, please ask here or contact myself or @paul_houghton

Joe Lipski