Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2016 | Buzz

Stay updated, connect with peers & share your experience!

Lounge at the Community Hub!

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
inspire16_hub_stepandrepeat.png
The Alteryx Community Hub is a new addition to Inspire this year, and you will find at the heart of the Solutions Center!

It’s the perfect place for you to come lounge, meet the team, have fun while you wait to connect with one of the Solutions Center gurus, recharge, share your knowledge and win prizes!

When? *Subject to change, check back for updates
  • Monday 12:00PM - 5:00PM
  • Tuesday 9:30AM - 5:00PM 
  • Wednesday 9:30AM - 3:15PM

What?

And throughout the 3 days:
  • Meet the team!
  • Pop up Periscope interviews & demos
  • Show us your solution
  • Compete in Easter Egg games, community Jenga and Alteryx Dominoes for the highest score
  • Community Sign Ups, Orientation & Support
  • Update your profile avatar
  • Plus surprise contests, challenges, prizes, sweets and badges to earn

For those of you who unfortunately can’t join us, you can still get to experience the awesome vibe!
Keep an eye on our twitter channel for pop up live stream tours, daily updates, interviews and demos from the Solutions Center.

Where?
Hub_Map.png

We can’t wait to meet you there!

5 REPLIES 5
erik_miller
7 - Meteor

So I'm getting in late on Monday (boo!) - can I pick up my fun run socks sometime on Tuesday? I'm going to be sad not to have thm during the run, but getting them after will just have to do.

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

how late @erik_miller? Will you miss the Grand Prix? We can have socks at the run - just show a couple minutes beforehand.

Tara McCoy
erik_miller
7 - Meteor

I'll be getting in just before 6:00 - so I'll be at the Grand Prix as soon as I finish checking into the hotel.

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I'll put aside a pair for you @erik_miller - I'll catch you at the Grand Prix!

erik_miller
7 - Meteor

Thanks Julie - you're awesome! See you tonight!