Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2016 | Buzz

Stay updated, connect with peers & share your experience!

Community Badges You Can Earn at Inspire

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I love making badges almost as much as I love earning them. Rest assured, there will be no shortage of badges at Inspire this year! How many will you earn?

i-am-going.png i.am.going – are you registered? Make sure to share your excitement here and we will award you this badge.
 DigitallyConnected.png  Digitally connected – download the app and synch your accounts and this one can be yours! More details here
 02_Achievement_Inspire2016_Attendee.png  

Inspire badge – if you pick up your badge at the conference, you’ll be awarded this one shortly after Inspire.

02_Achievement_Inspire2016_Speaker.png  

Speaker – for those who were bold enough to step on stage in one of our great sessions.

02_Achievement_Inspire2016_ComRun.png  

Community Run – run with us on Tuesday morning and this badge will follow you – pairs perfectly with argyle. RSVP and state your sock preference here.

02_Achievement_Inspire2016_CommunityHub.png  

Community Hub – swing by the hub and introduce yourself. This one’s easy and we’ll have a sweet treat for you.

02_Achievement_Inspire2016_IPosted.png  

I PostedShow us your solution after meeting with solution center staff. You’ll get a badge and a sticker.

02_Achievement_Inspire2016_easteregg.png  

Number 1 gamer – for the winner of the Space Invaders tournament! Details here.

02_Achievement_Inspire2016_ExerciseMeetup.png  

Exercise meetup – swing by the Community Hub on Tuesday, June 7 at noon to review the latest weekly exercise and flex some muscle.

02_Achievement_Inspire2016_Livestreampng.png  

Livestream – The community team will be doing pop up interviews and livestreaming. If you get on camera, you get this badge.

02_Achievement_Inspire2016_bestphoto.png

Best photo – share your photos of the event and we’ll pick the best one. If we pick yours, you’ll get this.

02_Achievement_Inspire2016_SolCtrStaff.png

Solution Center Staff – this badge will be awarded to the experts scheduled to help in the solution center, Alteryx Associates and ACEs alike.

02_Achievement_Inspire2016_SolCenterPuzzle.png

Puzzle Master – there will be activity books at the solution center. Complete all the puzzles accurately, and you get this badge.

02_Achievement_Inspire2016_Survey.png

Survey Says – what did you think of the conference? Let us know and we’ll recognize you with this.

Tara McCoy
0 REPLIES 0