Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.

Webinar: Alteryx for Corporate Tax: Three Data Management Challenges Solved - 12/1/21

myanocha
6 - Meteoroid

Global Tax Management is back with a third webinar in our series focused on solving common tax-related challenges with Alteryx. Join us on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 2 pm ET where we'll be covering how to use Alteryx to collect, process, and manage data for the following functions:

• Tax Provision Reporting
  • Fixed Asset Data Wrangling
  • R&D Organizational Charts

In this live, one-hour webinar, GTM’s Anthony Sorrentino, Matt Delaney, and the GTM Team will discuss how to make quick strides in these areas leveraging Alteryx.

Attendees will come away with insights on:

• How to quickly manipulate tax provision software outputs in alternate views through Alteryx
  • How to use Alteryx to automate fixed asset validations and reconciliations
  • How to streamline the R&D tax credit calculation through efficient analysis of your R&D organizational structure

​​​​​Who Should Attend:

Tax professionals already on the Alteryx journey, and those who are just getting started and need fast results.

Earn 1 CPE Credit for Attending Live

Cannot Attend Live?

• Register anyway and you will be sent a link to the recording after the live webinar is held.

REGISTER

2 REPLIES 2
jalbiblo88
6 - Meteoroid

I'm an analyst that has become the go to person for Data Analytics because I have a little experience in programming in Python. On a recent company project, I've used Python scripts in PowerBI to visualize our data every quarter. Something that was a manual process of using Excel spreadsheet has been automated.

tutuapp  9apps  showbox 

gaoa
11 - Bolide

Really enjoy GTM Alteryx webinars on tax automation!