Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.

WEBINAR [Corporate Tax]: Fine-Tuning Your GILTI Inclusion Calculations Powered by Alteryx

myanocha
6 - Meteoroid

Join us on Wednesday, March 25th at 2 pm ET for a live webinar, where experts from Global Tax Management (GTM) will discuss common manual methods and data processes associated with the GILTI calculation, and how those can be fine-tuned through the use of technology enabled computational models. Webinar participants will leave the session with a clear understanding of how Alteryx can be used to execute the GILTI calculation more quickly and efficiently, and with less risk for inaccuracies. Earn 1 CPE credit for attending the live session.

REGISTER NOW: 

http://go.gtmtax.com/webinarGILTIcalcswithAlteryx

8 REPLIES 8
vicloo
7 - Meteor

Hi   

IvyM
7 - Meteor

Will this Webinar be recorded? so I can watch it later?

Thanks,

myanocha
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Victor,

Try this link: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2208336/DD8FDD67E3DCE2643DE1F47A41768163

Let me know if you still have any issues. 

Thanks,

Mary

myanocha
6 - Meteoroid

Yes, this webinar will be recorded and available for playback. If you can't make the live date/time, you can still register and will be sent the recording following the live event. Note that watching the recording does not qualify for CPE credit.

Thanks,

Mary

IvyM
7 - Meteor

Thank you for the information!

JunePark
8 - Asteroid

This was so insightful that I could view actual use cases within the industry.

Thanks a lot, I really enjoyed it.

rlynch1
5 - Atom

So glad you liked it and happy to help!

jacob_kahn
12 - Quasar

@myanocha ,

Thanks for sharing all of this information! I was able to watch the live presentation a few weeks back. 

I work in the tax industry as well, and work around GILTI has been extremely important.

I have worked mostly in formatting data to be uploaded into Thomson Reuters international tax tools.

Are there other international tax use cases you have brain stormed or work to develop? Please feel free to DM me!

Go accountants in Alteryx!