Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.

Tips for Integrating Alteryx Into My Job

Johnwt
5 - Atom

Hi Everyone!

I am a Finance and Accounting student at CSUF who also has a part time job as an Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Accountant at a local company. I am learning how to use Alteryx in one of my accounting courses at school and I have been really impressed by its capabilities in the projects I have been working on at school. I am interested in trying to apply these skills to my day job and I was wondering if anyone who has a similar position that uses Alteryx would be willing to share some examples of how they have integrated Alteryx into their work so I might be able to find a starting point to introduce this technology into my day job. I would really appreciate any advice or pointers you guys would be willing to share!

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Hammad_Rashid
11 - Bolide

Whatever ETL work you do in excel, start doing that through Alteryx. Keep saving workflows. Go back to previous workflows while repeating an ETL work.

And for every ETL step, try looking for solutions here on the community.