Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.
SOLVED

Road Map to excel with Alteryx!!

JitendraPal
7 - Meteor

Hey Community!!

Need your suggestions based on personal experiences, on how one should proceed with Alteryx learning.

Obviously the beginning is to start with micro credentials for Designer followed by Core and so on.

But as a beginner should one just stick to Designer or also start exploring the other offerings like Designer Cloud/ Connect/ Auto insight/ Dev space etc. as well.

Just wants to have a clear approach here rather than looking into everything, Kindly suggest.

Thank You!!

4 REPLIES 4
Hammad_Rashid
11 - Bolide

Hi @JitendraPal 

Please go through the interactive lessons as per the sequence given by Alteryx officially.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/tkb-p/interactive-lessons

Focus on the below credentials in the following sequence.

Alteryx Foundation Micro-Credential

Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: General Knowledge

Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: Data Preparation

Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: Data Manipulation

Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: Data Transformation

Happy Learning!

Best,

Hammad

JitendraPal
7 - Meteor

Hi @Hammad_Rashid Thanks for the response!!

But I was looking to get some relevance on Designer Cloud/ Connect/ Auto insight, rather than Micro certifications.

JitendraPal
7 - Meteor

Fall Series: Back-to-School with Alteryx!

This a article under Participate >> Other Programs, although it happened back in 2022, but the content of this four week program are still relevant for anyone interested in excelling at Alteryx.

Appreciate!! the effort behind this @M_Goulette 

Would like to know if any such program is being planned for 2023 as well:). 

M_Goulette
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @JitendraPal , thank you for the inquiry! I am not sure what our hands-on lab schedule will look like for the rest of 2023 but if you could email me a Melanie.Goulette@alteryx.com I would be happy to include you in any classes that we do schedule. Thanks!